1. Research paper must be original and not submitted for publication to any journal or in the process of consideration for publication.
2. Research paper must not been presented to any conference, nationally or internationally, but presented in locally in-house review is accepted.
3. Graduate and Undergraduate students' research paper, either proposal or have been presented in final defence are accepted.
4. Must be in English translation only.
5. Must have a minimum of three or more keywords for indexing purposes.
1. All papers should be in MSWORD or PAGE format. DO NOT SUBMIT PDF file.
2. Use ARIAL FONT STYLE in all parts, single space.
3. Use 14 Font Size for TITLE; 12 Font Size for AUTHOR(S), AFFILIATION, E-MAIL and SUBTITLES; and 10 Font Size all throughout the text.
4. Research Title is capitalised, bold, and center aligned.
5. Subtitles are capitalised, bold, and left aligned.
6. The rest of the papers should be justify aligned.
7. Abstract is accepted on INITIAL SUBMISSION.
8. For FULL PAPERS, the minimum parts are as follows:
-Statement of Objectives/Problems
-Results and Discussion
-Researchers' Profile with Picture
9. Maximum of 8 PAGES only, including abstract, tables, figures and references. Any excess will be charged accordingly.
10. Use APA Format for references.
11. Margins: Right-1.5; Left-1; Top-1; Bottom-1