1. Registration fee is applicable to each single-authored or multi-authored research paper.
2. In case your submission is multi-authored and more than one author would like to participate in the conference, each participant needs to register and pay the registration fee separately.
3. Every registered participant will be admitted to all conference sessions, opening ceremony, lunch, coffee breaks, and will get their conference ID, and conference kits.
4. Registered presenter and non-presenter will receive two certificates for participation and recognition. A separate certificate will be given to chair persons.
5. Researchers who are holders of valid IRES Membership card is entitled to 10% discount rate on his/her registration.
7. Substitution is allowed in case the registered author-presenter failed to attend and present his/her/their paper, provided that the original author-presenter is registered.
8. Cancellation Policy for the Conference: If we receive your written cancellation before August 1, 2016, the registration fees will be refunded, deducted by an administrative fee of $100 USD. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after August 1, 2016.
9. Additional paper will be charged $200
Each complete registration fee includes:
Participants will be responsible for their transportation and accommodation expenses. To save for transportation expenses of participants, a recorded virtual presentation option is available for presenters who will not be able to attend the event.
(After August 10, 2016)
Oral/Poster Presenter $450 USD
Video Presenter $350 USD
Audience $250 USD
(On or Before August 10, 2016)
Oral/Poster Presenter $420 USD
Video Presenter $320 USD
Audience $220 USD
Additional Paper: $200 USD
1. No refunds will be issued by IRES for any reason after August 1, 2016.
2. The calculation of registration fee is according to piece of paper, per single presenter.
3. The receipt as a proof of payment will be issued at the registration desk on the conference day.
4. Payment scheme will be sent to authors upon receiving the acceptance letter.